Tuesday, May 3, 2011

R&R Curry

As far as I know, it's the only authentic Indian Restaurant in Fort Smith, the atmosphere is very cool here.

They have two TV's in the restaurant; on one TV they have Bollywood Music and the other TV has their tandoori oven. They serve you naan bread, which is a flat bread you should go for that alone. Their menu is painted on the wall and the descriptions are clear and simple for the uninitiated into Indian cuisine.

I personally love the chicken vindaloo, which I don't believe is written on the menu, but it is the hottest...(spice wise), they have. And their spicy food is fantastic because it has a lot of flavor. Typical hot American food to me is all heat and not a lot of taste.

The prices there are reasonable and in whole numbers, no $7.99, just $7 or $8. Which is refreshing to be honest.

If you have twenty bucks on you and a friend I highly recommend going here and giving it a shot. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment